To see some of my miniatures, miniature petitpoint, full size cross stitch and more, visit http://SnippetsfrommyStudio.blogspot.com
To follow my progress building the Greenleaf Fairfield, have a look at http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com
To read about our 7 month trip around Australia, visit http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com and our short breaks away are recorded on http://SnippetsOnTheMove.blogspot.com.au
I'd love to see you there!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hello Natalia!

By the way, have you noticed that I have finally uploaded the beautiful banner that Sharon designed for me, and the signature as well? I chose the same font as the Studio Snippets blog. I think I've mentioned that the font is called 'Sunshine in my Soul' - how pretty is that?!!

Thank you Natalia for joining us here - it is lovely to see the numbers of friends growing bit by bit. I hope

you enjoy my exploration into this new world of card making, and the scrapbooking pages I share on here as well. I don't profess to be an expert in either field by any means, I am learning in both areas. So I really would appreciate feedback on how to improve as well as anything I am doing 'right' or effectively. So please do visit, relax, enjoy, and comment!

2 comments:

  1. Finally, I am able to comment here.
    I faithfully visit each of your posts try to leave a comment but blogger sometimes blocks me out and I get a whole white page instead. I hope this does not happen in my blog. I have a giveaway for my followers now. Please see if you like it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drora, I have been having the same trouble even on my own blogs! thank you for being such a faithful follower - I'm off to visit your blog again right now.
      Hugs

      Delete

It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your interest and for your thoughtfulness in leaving a comment .