To see some of my miniatures, miniature petitpoint, full size cross stitch and more, visit http://SnippetsfrommyStudio.blogspot.com
To follow my progress building the Greenleaf Fairfield, have a look at http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com
To read about our 7 month trip around Australia, visit http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com and our short breaks away are recorded on http://SnippetsOnTheMove.blogspot.com.au
I'd love to see you there!

Monday, January 2, 2012

That was quick!

Welcome to two friends

How lovely to see two of my friends signing on so quickly as followers of my new blog! Welcome, Alisa and Sandie - thank you for having a look and becoming my very first followers. I hope you both enjoy this blog too, and will visit often to see what I am getting up to.

Alisa has already emailed me to say how she likes the background. Alisa, I too like backgrounds that don't overpower the posts and photos that are published on the blog. The second background I have chosen is in richer colours (rich red and tan) and I didn't feel it was appropriate for now. It is summer here and very hot at the moment and I like the effect of the pretty blue.

I know you both check the Snippets blog regularly and I hope you check this one too, and leave lots of feedback my friends.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog. I'll follow every post with great interest. I am in complete ignorance about scrapmaking and very anxious to learn.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Christmas cards you made - and the background to your new blog is gorgeous. I too love the pale blue - a breath of summer on what is here a very cold English January day. Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to come visit you again. I really think it is nice. I am hoping to learn some skills in scrap booking as I visit. Have not done any yet but hope to do some for the grand children. Big hugs. Alisa

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your interest and for your thoughtfulness in leaving a comment .